Check-in: 14:00 PM - 18:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
The apartment is situated in one of the most popular areas of Cape Town. It is located within close walking distance to the trendy Cape Quarter shopping centre and De Waterkant Village with more than a 100 unique shops and restaurants. This apartment is situated in a secure and well maintained complex.
This one bedroom loft apartment is situated on the third floor with amazing views of Signal Hill and the V&A Waterfront. This apartment gives guests a real African feeling with the Zebra and African decor. The comfortable open-plan living room with DSTV and a DVD player leads out onto a Juliet balcony where guests can enjoy the fresh air and breath taking views.
The kitchen features appliances such as a fridge and freezer, an oven with a 4-plate stove, a microwave, a kettle, a toaster and 3 bar chairs to dine with friends or family at the kitchen counter. There is also a good supply of crockery, cutlery and cooking utensils.
In the loft area upstairs, guests will find a queen size bed with a small en-suite bathroom. The bathroom is equipped with an over bath shower, mirror cabinet, basin and toilet. Extra features include a hairdryer, an iron and ironing board and a fan.
There is a swimming pool and gym in the complex to always stay on top of training or to just simply lay back and relax next to the pool. Guests can feel at ease knowing their vehicle will be safe in a secure parking bay.
Features and Facilities:
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Flat screen TV
- DVD player
- DSTV (hotel bouquet)
- Iron and ironing board
- Linen provided
- Towels provided
- Shared outdoor pool
- Secure parking
- No smoking
- DSTV Hotel Package
- DVD Player
- Flat Screen TV
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Ironing Board
- Linen Provided
- Parking Space
- Secure Parking
- Shared Outdoor Pool
- Towels Provided
- By accepting this booking you confirm that you agree to the terms and conditions as set out above.
- The managing agent may impose a cancellation fee in the event of cancellation before arrival.
- The fee will depend on the nature of order, the length of notice of cancellation before arrival, the reasonable potential to find alternative clients for the reservation and the reason for cancellation.
- No refunds in the event of cancellation after check-in.
The following cancellation fees apply on the full booking value:
- Cancellation more than 2 months prior to Arrival – 10%
- Cancellation 1 to 2 Months prior to Arrival – 25%
- Cancellation 15 to 30 Days prior to Arrival – 50%
- Cancellation 7 to 14 Days prior to Arrival – 75%
- Cancellation within 7 days of Arrival – 100%
- The above cancellation fees will be revised should we be able to re-let the apartment. The reservation booking fee is not refundable and will be utilized to cover costs.
- Any Refunds and the waiver of cancellation policies are at the sole discretion of management and the ability to re-let the property