Check-in: 14:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
Sea Point itself is a leafy urban suburb of Cape Town, located on the Cape Peninsula between Lions Head, Signal Hill and the Atlantic Ocean. Cosmopolitan and somewhat eclectic, Sea Point has been the site of a considerable renaissance and building boom in recent years, much of it spawned by Europeans and Americans buying into the area. Despite the facelift in the area, Sea Point still retains the charm that has made it such a popular place to live in and vacation.
The apartments are located between Main Road and Beach Road. Beach Road runs along the ocean and with its broad pedestrian promenade is great for walking, jogging and people watching. Main Road provides all the necessities of life, such as shops, restaurants, coffee bars, post office, Internet cafes, etc. Public transport to the V&A Waterfront or to city centre is available from Main Road and Beach Road.
Features and Facilities:
- Linen and towels provided
- Maids service
- Laundry service
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Oven/ Stove
- Microwave oven
- Plasma television
- Electronic safe
- BBQ area
- Off street parking
- Camp cots on request
- No smoking
- Rates Quoted per Night per Accommodation
- Rates negotiable according to length of stay, monthly rates are available.
- Rates advertised may differ from time to time so please check with your consultant for the latest rates.
- Keep in mind the establishments minimum stay requirements are linked to seasons, and may differ during the course of the year.
The following cancellation fees shall be applicable and shall be calculated by reference to funds received at that point.
Should the booking be cancelled 31 days or more prior to the check in date, a cancellation fee of 20% of the deposit will be charged.
Should the booking be cancelled 30 days or less prior to the check in date, 100% of the funds paid will be charged