Views: Mountain, Sea
Check-in: 14:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
Consider the luxury and pleasure of a stay in the four-bedroom Villa Andacasa. This stunning 3-level detached property sleeps 8 and is high up on the mountain slopes with views of Llandudno beach and the ocean below. With this exotic setting as well as a wide array of features, including two lounges, en-suite bathrooms in all the bedrooms and just 5 minutes from Llandudno beach, families or groups of friends will enjoy a private and relaxing holiday in this coastal area, close to Camps Bay.
The interior with an astounding amount of space features an open-plan design. On the upper level is the main lounge that leads out onto a balcony. On the lower level, the second lounge, dining area with seating for 8 and fully equipped kitchen lead out to a patio that features a swimming pool pool (can be heated from October to April), 8 loungers and a gas BBQ. Outdoors is also a koi pond with a separate sun deck. Both lounges include televisions, DVD players, stereo systems and DStv bouquets. Additionally a separate study features a lounge and a safe.
The master, second, third and fourth bedrooms have en-suite bathrooms comprising of a bathtub or a shower. The master bedroom comes with a queen-size extra length bed, overhead fan and leads out onto a private balcony with full ocean views. The second bedroom has a king-size bed, overhead fan as well and full views of the ocean. The third bedroom includes a king size bed, air-conditioning and leads out onto a private deck with views of the ocean. The fourth bedroom comes with twin beds, partial views of the ocean and leads out onto the pool deck.
Furthermore, the villa additionally features a telephone, wireless internet and fax machine and is covered by a 24-hour monitored alarm system and electric fencing. Cleaning of the accommodation takes place thrice a week. The accommodation package includes garden/pool maintenance as well. A garage is available with space for two cars and there is extra off-street parking. Please note that this villa is not suitable for children with the open pool, balconies and steep drops.
With the delightful area of Camps close by, guests should have no trouble experiencing one of the top attractions of Cape Town. Nearby areas and attractions include the coastal town of Hout Bay as well as the scenic Chapmans Peak Drive.
Make a booking at the magnificent and thoroughly satisfying Villa Andacasa in Llandudno for your next holiday with the family or friends and relax in this beautiful and peaceful coastal area.
• 3 level detached house approx 650 sqm
• Uninterrupted mountain & sea views
• Approx 5 minute drive to Llandudno beach
• Telephone, wireless internet & fax
• 24 hour monitored alarm & electric fencing
• Cleaning 3 x week, Garden & pool service
• Child safety issues: Open pool, balconies, steep drops
Living & Dining
• Spacious upper main lounge, leads onto balcony
• 2nd lounge on lower level leads onto patio
• Dining area for 10 guests leads onto patio
• Fully equipped kitchen leads onto patio
• Satellite TV, DVD, stereo & DSTV (in both lounges)
• Separate study with lounge and safe
• Pool. Can be heated October - April at an additional cost per day, 8 loungers & gas BBQ.
• Koi pond with separate sun deck
• Space for 2 cars in garage and extra off street parking
• Queen XL size bed & en-suite with bath & shower
• Leads onto balcony with full sea views
• Overhead fan
• King size bed and en-suite with bath & shower
• Full sea views
• Overhead fan
• Twin beds & en-suite with bath & shower
• Leads onto private deck with sea views
• Air con
• Twin beds and en-suite with bath and shower
• Leads onto pool deck with partial sea views
• Queen bed & adjoining bathroom with shower
• Sea Views
• Underfloor Heating
- 24 Hour Security
- Adult (18+)
- Air Conditioning
- Children (1 -17 years)
- Double Garage
- DVD Player
- Internet Access
- Mountain Views
- Plasma TV
- Sea Views
- Serviced Weekly
- Rates negotiable according to length of stay, monthly rates are available.
- Rates advertised may differ from time to time so please check with your consultant for the latest rates.
- Keep in mind the establishments minimum stay requirements are linked to seasons, and may differ during the course of the year.
- Guests will be notified of the separate "security deposit" amount that will be required in addition to the rental payment.
- The security deposit will be held against the cost of any damages or breakages to the rental property or its contents, any telephone charges and any other charges for additional services provided or charges which the managing agent is entitled to deduct such as the cost of replacing lost keys.
- Upon completion of the post-departure property check, the outcome of which will be deemed to be conclusive, guests will be notified of any charges to be deducted from the security deposit within 14 days of the end of the rental period, after which the balance shall be released.
- A 5% admin fee will be charged on any damages or breakages.
Alterations and cancellation by guests:
- If guests wish to alter their dates or to cancel the booking, they must immediately notify Management by telephone and confirmatory email.
- The cancellation will be effective from the date of its receipt by Management.
- On cancellation nine weeks or more before the rental the full deposit payment will be forfeited.
- On cancellation nine to four weeks before the rental: 50% of the total property rental cost will be forfeited.
- Four weeks or less before the rental: 100% of the total property rental cost will be forfeited.
- If guests wish to vary or extend the dates of a confirmed booking at any stage they must notify Management in writing and Management will assist wherever possible, this may attract an additional administration booking charge.
Alterations and cancellation by Managing Agent:
- In the unlikely event that Management needs to make changes to the arrangements once these have been confirmed Management will let guests know as soon as possible.
- If, for any reason beyond Managements control, Management is unable to provide guests with the property they have booked, or if Management recommends that guests accommodation be changed in the light of local construction work causing unreasonable disturbance, Management reserves the right to transfer guests to a similar property.
- If this is not possible or guests do not wish to be transferred, Management will cancel the booking and refund the amount paid for the property, but Management will not be liable for any cancellation charges for travel arrangements or any further claims by guests or anyone else in the party.
Reviews for Villa Andacasa, Llandudno
- 5 star0
- 4 star1
- 3 star0
- 2 star0
- 1 star0